Avatar universal

I have bumps on my penis

I have these tubular skin toned bumps on my shaft and crown and sometimes you can squeeze and some puss comes out. I guess they’re zits, cus im fairly young, had sex once and had them before that. They’re tubular or rectangular, and a pore on each side where the puss can come out. They’ve been prominant for almost a year. Weird I know, anyone know what this is and or how to help?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
They can also be sweat cysts.  I've had a couple of them.  Using a hot compress usually drains them.  Another possibility.
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1642048000
Here's an article from a different website. (They definitely point out that they don't want you to squeeze them.) They might be "pearly penile papules," if you can believe the name.

If none of it rings a bell in particular, make an appointment to see a dermatologist.

Good luck!

Helpful - 0
From the description, agree that this sounds like pearly papules.  Get it looked at by your doctor. They are harmless and can be left alone unless they bother you if this is what they turn out to be.  They can freeze them off (sounds painful but really not). See your doctor. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320277#treatment
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.