Men's Health Community
12.6k Members
Avatar universal

I have these bumps on my penis...

So i've had these bumps on my penisshaft (mostly on the foreskin) for over 10 years. I still not sure what they are (i'm suspecting fordyce). But they are disgusting. I'm ashamed of them, and i want them gone.

In the past i've tried squishing them like a pimple, washing them with anti bacterial soap , etc. nothing works..

Can someone please tell me what they are, how i get rid of them.
And if they are Fordyce, and it's really as common as people say, why don't i see it in porn? :/


please help
0 Responses
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1515357643
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Men's Health Community
12.6k Members
25.7k Questions
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.