Men's Health Community

I know this is mens health but..

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years, I am 17 and he is 19. Everyone tells me all the time that I am missing out..is it alright for me to feel as though I'm not? And also..he lives in California, I am in Arizona, we see eachother often, and we were eachothers first, and we are both very loyal/honest and loving people with eachother. But..I still wonder sometimes if he is getting bored of me? it doesn't really seem that way but am I just worrying to much about it? We may live with eachother in the next two-three years perhaps, and I just want to know from men, what makes you guys happy? I've heard: food, sex, video games. All that. I feel kinda stupid asking this but oh well.
It really just depends on the person right? Or am I wrong?
Please answer if you have thoughts, have the time! Thank you :D
   In true love physical separation brings the minds closer. As long as you understand each other, the distance is not a barrier,as you have rightly told, people are different.So keep of your worries and live happily.

Solace
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your advice and will deffinatley keep it in mind.
Hi:

Don't worry about posting to the "Men's Health" board.  You would be surprised at how many women post here!  Probably because their men are too shy to do so.

As for what makes men happy, don't buy the stereotypes.  Yes, we like the things that you mentioned. But, believe it or not, the relationships that we have with our friends, family, and especially the women in our lives are what makes us happy.  What fun are those other things, if you have no one to share them with?

Also, it doesn't sound like he is bored with you, especially if you are considering living together in the near future.  More likely, he is probably thrilled that he has such a good thing going with you!

Take care...

Come to think of it I did see a lot of girls posting about their boyfriends/husbands haha (:

And yes, I actually find it very silly that most people who say the stereotypes about what men like are women. That why I posted here, to get a better understanding. And thank you very much for taking the time to explain things to me (:

And yes! I certainly hope so! Thank you again

You take care as well (: