Men's Health Community

I'll often does the average 30-year-old man ejaculate?

I've been reading forums that seem to relate to my ED, but I need some information about what's normal for the average healthy man.
I've heard that the average man masturbates 4-5 times a week. Are they talking about actually ejaculating that often? In no week of my life have I ever done it that much. I think I'd be pushing my body's capabilities to ejaculate 3 times a week on average. How often can the average man outside of is prime, masturbate to the point of ejaculation, and still be able to perform in bed without having issues? How often does the average man in a sexual relationship (with a partner that is willing to take as much as they want to give), masturbate to the point of ejaculation in lieu of having sex with his partner?

COMMUNITY LEADER
All men are different. Some men are satisfied with many times a week while others once or twice a week. It sounds like your perfectly normal as long as you are able to ejaculate during sex or masturbation.  Remar
My doctor advised I ejaculate more than twice a week, due to my prostate problems. They body needs to get rid of these toxins. I think every other day seems to work best.