I'm not getting any more morning erections!

So this has been happening for about a week now, where I wake up and don't notice any erection whatsoever. However when I began having sexual thoughts I do still get an erection however it's a bit weaker since I can also tip it down to about 90 degrees. I don't know what's causing this but I noticed for the past few days I've been waking up in the middle of the night really thirsty, I got my sugar level checked and it was 4.9 mmol but I'm still planning to go do a formal blood test via a doctor. I have a long history of masturbation, as I've been masturbating before I even reached puberty (before I ejaculated semen). I'm into a bit of ballbusting so I've only hurted myself down there just a few times, nothing insane. I have no idea why I'm not getting any more morning erections or stronger erections like I used to. I'm still ejaculating the same amount as I've always did. I masturbate maybe 8 times a week. But I've reduced that to 2-3 times per week after this has happened.

Thank you for any help!
I forgot to add but i've also noticed my normal sleeping duration was about 6-7 hours now when I try to wake up after 8 hours I feel so drowsy that I continue to sleep for another 1 or 2 hours

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community