Men's Health Community

Is my girlfriends vagina curving my penis?

Before I was with my current girlfriend my penis was 100% straight. We have been together for 4 months and ive noticed its curving abit to the left. What could this be from?
Hi Doggy, If you look around I think your find most guys curve to the left, I don't think you could put that down to having sex, they say jelqing can straighten out curves, its a PE exercise, for this just google pegym, look under exercises for jelqing for beginners, and just take it from there, but don't rush or push the program or exercises, these exercises have rules, if you don't stick to them , you could end up with ED, your warned.
Good Luck