Men's Health Community

Is this a sign of Prostatitis?

Yesterday morning I woke up to a burning feeling within my urethra.  After urinating it felt worse.  Upon inspection, I found several white crystals/particles about a 1/4" in.  They did come out after more urination but the burning remained.  I passed it off as maybe just small stones, I'm 35 and I know that kidney stones happen, and went to work.

While at my desk, I felt an awful pain in my sides and near what I'm guessing is my prostate.  I got up to use the restroom to find that I was leaking a large amount of presumably Cowper's or prostate fluid along with more of the crystals/particles.  That subsided after about 10 minutes, and the pain in my sides subsided.  The pain in my prostate, however, has continued.  It feels like a full, dull pain especially when I sit down.  

Prostate problems(cancer)run in my family, and I am wondering if this is something I should be seeking a specialist for
Friend i will suggest you get to the clinic as your doctor will ask you to run urinalysis test/ Urine culture. This will help your doctor to know the nature of your infection.  Don't jump into conclusion that you have prostate cancer. Good luck