Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.5k Members

Itchy balls and groin

Hi there, i'm a 13 year old boy and recently my testicles have been pretty itchy. At my balls, i see a few small bumps which happen to be where it is itchy. My groin also has these lumps but you cant really feel them. It also happens to itch when i sit down (wearing pants, not in the bathroom) so is it related to friction or is it jock itch because I also am an athlete that sweats ALOT! I am also scared if it is scabies (because it also itches at night) as it would be kinda embarrassing. I also found some small black-ish indents beneath the tip of the penis. Is this due to too much scratching or is it because hair is growing due to the fact that I havent reached puberty yet. After I shower with soap at night, the itching goes away which allows me to sleep peacefully.Please help! And is there an ointment i could buy at a pharmacy which relieves the irritation of itching? I just want a bit of speculation before i go see the doctor about this.
1 Responses
I also live in a humid country, Malaysia to be exact so it could be jock itch???
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.