Lacking some growth at 18

I'm 18 years old and have hit puberty for sure because I'm 6 foot 3 and I have hair growing on my chest. Despite all this my penis hasn't grown in over a year. Is there something I can do to kick start it before I'm done puberty completely? I know i cant do anything for it after I'm out of the growing stages so would HGH help?
Did you got hecked by doctor about this, What did he say??
He actually found it interesting that I asked about HGH or DHT directly. Haven't gotten my test levels back yet but I did some stupid things in the past year so they could be sitting pretty low right now
Hi You could try jelqing, its an exersize for p***s growth better known as PE, just go to pegym, and on there look for the beginners page, just do as they say dont push it or rush it, and try some streaching as well.
Good Luck

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community