Men's Health Community

Left Testicle/Lower Abdominal Pain

Hi I am a 23 year old male who's recently developed testicle pain. For the past week or so I have experienced pain in my left testicle after lying down for a long period of time. After standing up and walking around the pain noticebly improves. In the last few days I have noticed the pain starting to radiate to my lower left abdomin. I dont seem to have any lumps on my testicles. Does anyone know what this could be?

Thanks.
I'm suffering from the same symptoms. Mid 20s, have developed mild pain in testicles, groin and lower left ab over the past week/week and a half. Pain has been persistent and nagging, but manageable (able to walk miles at a time with little pain). No noticeable lumps, either... Any ideas?
just curious if you've had any luck?

I was put on antibiotics for a week which did nothing so I am going in for an ultrasound on the 8th to get things checked out because I am still in pain.
i have this same thing going on, but mine isnt like a major pain its just like an annoying pain, but did get kinda bad one or two times. it disappears for a day or two and then comes back, and yeah, its been going on for about 2 or so weeks too. anything found out yet.  the hurting has gotten bad when im lying down too. do yall think it may be a kidney infection or something.
i'm a male in my early 20's with severe testicular pain on my right side following lower right abdominal pain.  i went to the ER and they found blood in my urine but no sign of kidney stones. There was no hernia either. I am clean of all STD's and was put on anibiotics weeks ago by my doctor to treat epidymitis (totally spelled it wrong) but i still have no idea whats wrong. the pain continues and it seems to be unbarable even after using pain killers like vicadin! Anyone have any ideas?!? i have an appt with a urologist in a week, but it still scares me that there are others out there with the same symptoms and no treatment available!
For me its like bad gas in my lower abdomen except for my left testicle is hurting too when I urinate. It feels like someone is grabbing it and pulling down hard.
Hey,

I've had the same symptons for almost a year, on and off.
Did all the tests possible and saw one of the best urologists in town and still no apparent answers or resons for it!  
No kiddney stones, no std's, no hernias. Just a lower left abdomen disconfort that radiates into my left testicle and leg. Like if someone is squeezing the testicle. The pain also comes and goes, and it get's worst when I'm laying down for a long period of time.
Please anyone let me know if you find what this is!
antix
Thanks...I'll check it out!

Best.
I'm 27 and I've had the same problem now off and on.  It happens at work, especially if I am sitting for long periods of time.  The pain isn't excrutiating, its just really annoying and it shoots down my left lweg, through my butt...liek most of you guys, and the left side of my testicle is a bit tender.  I don't have any lumps or anything, its just a annoying.  I've been reading a lot of these same comments and it seems like a common problem.

My thing is that I would almost rather deal with the problem than getting hooked on a bunch of medicine.  But it is very annoting, and it only occurs when I'm sitting down.  I'm in good shape, about 6'3" 235 and muscular, but I have tried to avoid any real starining work-outs, because I'm concerned it is a nerve-related problem.
Ok Im 20 yrs old...and i play hockey...on Friday Dec 14 i took a slap shot to the left testicle...and ya i had a cup but nut still fell out and too the shot...it hurt for 2-3 days...Monday or Tuesday i was pain free for 3 days...then i started to get a uncomfortable pressure like pain in my left nut and at times a sharp shooting pain...today is the 23rd and every time i stand up i need to do it slow and hunched over...walking is not a good idea...sitting hurts...but when i pee its kind or pleasant ...feels like if u don't pee for a long time and all of a sudden go all out...i HATE doctors and refuse 2 go...i don't know what you guys know or have done prior to the pain but im guessing the slap shot is to blame...umm....help?
Guys I have the same problem I think, I've made an Echo Doppler, and the docs found varicocele... tha's the problem.... and I have pain in my abdominal lower side too... well, I hope it to be helpful, try to do an Echo Doppler.
Had same thing, dull ache in left testicle, not serious pain but very annoying, especially when sitting. It got very severe one night so I went to the ER and got an ultrasound for testicular torsion but came up clean.  They put me on antibiotics for Epididimitys 2 weeks and I was fine for about 2 weeks after that but now it has come back on more dull.
I am having occasional left tyestacle and lower left abdomen pain. It is annoying but not too bad yet. 20 years ago I had a double hernia repaired and the pain was similar. Does anyone recall a relation between hernias and these symptoms?
Hi I'm 17 and for almost a year now I have had a throbbing pain in my left testicle and lower left abdimal pain, it comes and goes but mainly hurts while walking long distances, paraceetimal and ibuprofen does little, it slowly subsides when I sit down and sometimes I'll sit down for 40 mind and it goes away completely I'd it can stay for days, on and off. Makes clubbing and rugby difficult, and I'm fed up with it as it is seriously uncomfortable and embarasing, I'm getting a scan soon after seeing the doctor but he had no idea, I go to the gym am fit and healthy, don't really know wats a hernia is but it could be that but the area of pain is large, help?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I seem to have a swollen and very painfull testicle. I made out with my girlfriend about a week ago and she accidentally bounced on top of them twice while she was on top of me. Could my testicles be hurt or should I see a doctor? I tried jerking off to see if my sperm was not affected and looked like it had blood in it. What's wrong?
Please or to view.
pain can be caused by many factors: truama, hernia, cysts and cancer
have you doc take a look.

personally i had cysts on the veins at my left testicle and from time to time it causes me pain (and I have learned to deal with it). just had my ultrasound done and doc confirmed tat there are some cysts growing down there.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.