Men's Health Community

Legion on penis could be STD or pimple?

3 weeks of persistent results.Red pimple like thing on underside of shaft with dimple in center. First doctor said possible wart (she could not be "100% certain) and then usedliquid nitrogen with q-tip on lesion. Second doctor said this is not a wart nor does it resemble the after math of a wart treated with liquid nitrogen. Tested for herpes, results negative.

Here is a pic. I squeezed it today and whitehead-like stuff came out.

https://imgur.com/a/5cLl6
I should add the following info: Pimple became red after squeezing day before visiting first doctor on September 28th. She said it would have been better if i did not do that. Thus she could not be "100% certain" is this is a genital wart but prescribed me imiquimod (i have not used by the way).

On September 30th, the second doctor at a different clinic said this looks more like an inflammed pimple but swabbed it for herpes just to rule it out. Herpes was not isolated, so I am negative.  She showed me pictures of genital warts because she seemed very certain that this could not be the aftermath of treating a wart with liqiuid nitrogen.