Avatar universal

Loss on sensation in penis

I am loosing sensation in my penis when I have an orgasm . I do not have a libido issue . I still ejaculate . I have gotten blood tests done , I have seen a doctor,  seen a urologist,  and I still do not have any answers.  Any ideas ?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
porno izle

porno gratis
nuovi porno
tarzında siterle giriş yaparken aynı sorunu yaşıyor musun. Acaba genel iktidarsızlık sorunu mu başladı.
Helpful - 0
I believe you are saying that you have a problem similar to the title of the post when watching porn sites, and you are asking "Do you have the same problem when logging in with a site like this? I wonder if the general problem of impotence has begun."

If that is what you are asking, possibly you are just getting bored by such sites. Or, (depending on your age), it could be that you are slower to get excited. But most people can get sexually excited even into older age, if they have the right stimulus. (For example, sometimes a new partner will cause a revival of sexual desire that the person thought was all gone.) In your shoes, I wouldn't give up, but I do suggest you try something else besides the same old sites. Sexual boredom is a real thing, it helps a lot to have variety.
207091 tn?1337709493
Are you having any issues with urinating? Any pain?

When you say you've lost sensation, is that an overall feeling? Anything specific?

What kind of testing did the urologist do?
Helpful - 0
As far as pain , occasionally I do have pain yes, but not every time .

Sensation ,  if an orgasm feeling is on sale of 1-5 and 5 is normal , I am at a 1 or 2 or sometimes no feeling at all.
What kind of testing did the urologist do? Did they check your prostate?
Blood tests. Everything came back to normal and yes he did a physical exam.  He said he's never heard of this . Wanted to see if anything changes after 6 months and its hasn't.
Do you still feel the other parts of pleasure with the orgasm, like the sort of euphoric feeling after? Is it all just in the penis, or is the entire orgasm affected?

There is something called sexual anhedonia, or pleasure dissociative orgasmic dysfunction. Basically, it's where you ejaculate with no pleasure feeling at all.  


A lot of things could cause it - depression, drug or alcohol use, hormones, injury, etc. Are you on any medications? Antidepressants can alter sexual function, as can statins, and other meds.

Here's a long list of meds that may cause erection issues - https://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/drugs-linked-erectile-dysfunction

Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.