Men's Health Community

Lower back pain, Abdominal pain, bloating, leg cramps

I am 37 year old male, I recently for the past 3 days have had lower back pain which im not to concerned with because that is common for me but i have had lower abdominal pains, which dont hurt but more dull uncomfortable type feeling, and my leg at the joint area between the pelvic area and thigh has been hurting maybe a 1 out of 10, also other little aches and pains that float from side to side. My gland in my right side ot the neck is also swollen and sore. Anyone have any ideas?

These symptoms can be due to kidney stones or infection, some infection of the genitourinary tract or due to inguinal hernia. In cases of hernia, a prominent bulge along with testicular pain is there and in cases of kidney or ureteric stones, pain during micturition may also be there.

Lab investigations like complete blood examination, urine examination, ultrasound lower abdomen and sometimes a urethral swab will help in diagnosis. Treatment will be started thereafter.My advise would be to consult a urologist.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.