Avatar universal

Lump in erectile tissue of penis that comes and goes

I recently noticed a small lump on the underside of my penis. It is about a half inch down from the penis head and near the center where my veins are that run to the head of the penis and it is in the erectile tissue. The strange thing is that when I gently massage it it disappears almost completely only to reappear hours later. It can be felt when erect as well as flaccid. Any thoughts on what this could be? I masturbate regularly but am not sexually active beyond that. 35 YO male.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20620809 tn?1504362969
I think you should get checked out by your doctor.  They'll be able to examine and diagnose it. It's under the skin, correct?  Is it hard or is it moveable?  Could it be a cyst? They don't often appear on the penis but it can happen.  I'm assuming this isn't like a raised bump but you are saying lump so under the skin. Lymphceles occur after sex or masturbation so perhaps this is the reason. It's pretty harmless and a blockage in the lymph channel.  Here's a list of possibilities but lymphocele seems like it could fit.  https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/lump-on-penis#lymphoceles
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.