Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.7k Members

Lump in groin

Yesterday by chance I found a lump in my groin, it is located at the base of my penis, on the right hand side. Slightly internal, in that it could not be felt if the right hand base of my penis were to be felt. One would have to push in slightly to feel it. But it can definately be located, it is somewhere between the size of a pea and a marble, there is no discomfort, swelling, redness, or any pain what so ever, at least not net. It is roughly spherical, and fairly hard. Certainly softer than a rock, but doesnt give much if squeezed. Its loose enough that I can get it between two fingers, but is seemingly attached to something in the area, because it cant be moved freely. Any idea as to what this is? Or how I should deal with it?
1 Responses
Hi, could be many things.A cyst is one thing that comes to mind.I would go ahead and get it checked as it would have to be seen to be completed sure of what the cause may be.Good luck.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.