Men's Health Community

Lump in groin

Yesterday by chance I found a lump in my groin, it is located at the base of my penis, on the right hand side. Slightly internal, in that it could not be felt if the right hand base of my penis were to be felt. One would have to push in slightly to feel it. But it can definately be located, it is somewhere between the size of a pea and a marble, there is no discomfort, swelling, redness, or any pain what so ever, at least not net. It is roughly spherical, and fairly hard. Certainly softer than a rock, but doesnt give much if squeezed. Its loose enough that I can get it between two fingers, but is seemingly attached to something in the area, because it cant be moved freely. Any idea as to what this is? Or how I should deal with it?
Hi, could be many things.A cyst is one thing that comes to mind.I would go ahead and get it checked as it would have to be seen to be completed sure of what the cause may be.Good luck.