Men's Health Community

Lump on penis

okay so i am 18 i am sexually active... im circumsized and i dont have unprotected sex

but  a while ago i noticed a pea sized lump on the underside of my penis it  is visable with or without an erection and doesnt hurt i cant feel it on there only when i touch it do i notice its there i have no problems with anything really and so i  thought it  would go away but its been quite some time and its still there its skin colored and semi hard it has been the same size since i noticed it and doesnt change or do anything im actually pretty worried about it but also very embarassed to ask my parents to bring me to gett it checked im hoping to find some kind of advice on what it could be