Male Nipples Burning in Shower

I am a 51 y/o male, 5.7", 150 lbs that started experiencing burning and extreme sensitivity in my nipples while in the shower for the past two days.  The burning and sensitivity went away shortly after the shower.  It does not matter if cold or hot water shower.  I do not take any estrogen or other stimulants, do not drink, am a vegeterian.  It is not sexual arousal related.  It is not related to cotton or polyester or silk or any other kind of clothing item I am wearing.  It is not related to weight lifting or jogging or exercise since I have been exercising regularly three times a week for the past 25 years and the routine has not changed--jogging, lifting weight, stretching.  I looked up for possible reasons on the Web but no luck.  Please help.  I will not be able to see my Doctor for about three months. Thanks.
Have you replaced your shower head with a new one? does your shower head have different
settings? if you said yes to any of the above that could be the problem.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.