Men's Health Community

Masturbation Led to This

Hello, tonight I had noticed during masturbation that there were two small drops of blood on the head of my penis and quickly began to worry. I felt no abnormal pain at first and I still am not entirely sure where the blood came from (the head or from in the hole). I considered that I could have dry skin and used too much force, thus tearing the skin on the outside and cause a slight amount of blood to appear. I finished masturbating with no further problems and used the bathroom with no problems. When I was finished cleaning up, I put on some pajama pants and suddenly when I began to move, the tip of my penis felt a slit pain. I'm hoping this issue is common or low risk but I thought asking would be the best route to take. How long should I wait before seeing a doctor if I really do need to see one?
I'm assuming no doctor visit is required.

side note: after cleaning up, a very small amount of clear liquid coated the top of my head and I kept a tissue on it to help contain it. I have no idea what that liquid could have been.

thank you for your help
I meant "a slight pain".