Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.8k Members

Masturbation Led to This

Hello, tonight I had noticed during masturbation that there were two small drops of blood on the head of my penis and quickly began to worry. I felt no abnormal pain at first and I still am not entirely sure where the blood came from (the head or from in the hole). I considered that I could have dry skin and used too much force, thus tearing the skin on the outside and cause a slight amount of blood to appear. I finished masturbating with no further problems and used the bathroom with no problems. When I was finished cleaning up, I put on some pajama pants and suddenly when I began to move, the tip of my penis felt a slit pain. I'm hoping this issue is common or low risk but I thought asking would be the best route to take. How long should I wait before seeing a doctor if I really do need to see one?
I'm assuming no doctor visit is required.

side note: after cleaning up, a very small amount of clear liquid coated the top of my head and I kept a tissue on it to help contain it. I have no idea what that liquid could have been.

thank you for your help
1 Responses
I meant "a slight pain".
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.