Men's Health Community

Men's Health issue, lower region

Well hello, I always seem to have pain in both my testes, sometimes quite bad where it pains to sit and walk. I'm single and done with having any more children, I don't date and live alone. Medically would it (for cancer and prostate or other reasons) be a good idea just to have a bi-lateral orchiectomy since I done need they any more, I have no emotional issues with this. Would a Doctor do this for me.
Bit drastic, why not just get yourself checked out first, could this be from over straining at work, which from what you are saying it sounds very much like thats what you have, you dont say whta kind of work you do, but does this ease when you have days off and relax, if they do then you need some simple meds and a couple of weeks off.
Good Luck