Men's Health Community
13.5k Members
Avatar universal

Men's Health issue, lower region

Well hello, I always seem to have pain in both my testes, sometimes quite bad where it pains to sit and walk. I'm single and done with having any more children, I don't date and live alone. Medically would it (for cancer and prostate or other reasons) be a good idea just to have a bi-lateral orchiectomy since I done need they any more, I have no emotional issues with this. Would a Doctor do this for me.
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Bit drastic, why not just get yourself checked out first, could this be from over straining at work, which from what you are saying it sounds very much like thats what you have, you dont say whta kind of work you do, but does this ease when you have days off and relax, if they do then you need some simple meds and a couple of weeks off.
Good Luck
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.