Men's Health Community

Men's Health

Please am a young guy and have never had had any sex intercourse in my life before but i do have this kind of itch sometime within and outside my penis.
Moreover sometimes around my scrotum and would like to know if am infected with any kind of STD disease and if yes what could be the possible cause of it and how do i cure it.
Any medical and urinal test i do, am told am negative and ok.
But am confused and scared because of this symptoms which sometimes when defecating i see some whitish discharges coming out  of my penis.
Please advise me if it is cause by the foods and sweets i take.
Sounds like Jock Itch Go to the drug store and ask for something over the counter
COMMUNITY LEADER

Hi i dont think its what you eat or drink i would reccomend taking a shower twice a day that should clear your problem up Take Care ...Bob