Men's Health Community

Men's Health

My friend is 37yr old man and he is experiencing racing heart "while eating" and feels tired a lot. I'm very concerned cuz he says that he doesn't eat much cuz of the uncomfortable feeling of heat racing "while eating" He is taking a business course that involves a month of truck driving. He started the truck driving part of the course a week ago. Any ideas?
I know you say that his tachycardia is experienced while eating but my feeling is that it is there all the time. Some medicines and life styles like steroids, cigarettes, alcohol and of course stress can do this. So can an over-active thyroid gland. He needs to have himself checked out.