Men's Health Community

Mens health

Hell my name is donovan im 15years ild and I have the goosbump like bumps on my penis and I had them for a while I thought they would go away but the havent  and they are close to the top part(head) of my penis and I trimmed my pubs but it didnt help and it sweats alot well sometimes
help me please what do I do?!!!!!!!
The phimosis more likely to have HIV?
I have had the same thing for over 50 years, its ok they never go away, dont worry your just normal, if your still worried then go to pegym and have a look at the p***s photos on there and you can judge for yourself, but for me just dont worry its a small thing in your young life, and I take it atb 15 you not had much of a sex life yet, if so that should cut down any chances of STDs.
Good Luck