Milky Discharge during Bowel Movement

Am married (nine years), however have not been intimate with my wife for about one year.  I have herpes for over 10 years and she knows this, however, am now having a milky discharge when I have a bowel movement.  Am not sure what this is, she says it's because we are not having sex and is waiting for me.  She is very attractive and I know she is wondering whats up (not up)._I keep putting her off because I am not sure what this discharge is.  It pretty much only happens when I have a bowel movement.  I am too embarassed to go to a doctor, I don't think she's wanting to wait much longer.  What could this be?
I'm just copying my response to the virtually identical question below ;-)

It probably is semen. The pressure of your stool against your prostate during a bowel movement can squeeze out semen, particularly if you don't ejaculate very frequently. It's very common and isn't a sign of any problem.
I posted the same thread at this forum, i found out that i have prostatitis.

Visit this site, it might give you an idea.

http://prostatehealth2k6.blogspot.com

:)
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.