Men's Health Community

Mood problems

Hi, I have Hashimoto's and I've been taking levothyroxine or Synthroid 75mcg for several years. My most recent lab work showed my TSH at 2.64. For several months I have had a lot of mood problems really bordering on being depressed a lot. I also have been on Androgel 1.62% for low T, 2 pumps/day for several years. I'm trying to figure out if my mood issues could be related to my Thyroid and or the androgel. My TSH seems decent but in the past I've felt my best when my TSH was in the 1 - 2 range. I just don't want to start down a path of anti-depressants if I don't have to.
Post your complaint in the forum of thyroid community. You will get  a good and professional answer. This is a general forum for man's community where as thyroid community is specific. you will better support from the community.