Multiple Ejaculations??

Hey guys.  This isn't anything I am worried about, just curious.  Last night, while me and my husband were being intimate, he actually ejactualted twice.  Like in a row.  Afterwards, he said his belly was bugging him a little, and made a comment about how he thinks its not good for a man to ejaculate twice in a row.  Is this true, or is it something I should be happy about?  I don't really see what it would be hurting, since I have heard of guys having an orgasm w/o ejaculating, but I haven't really heard of this.  Any input??  I'm just kind of interested to know.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
it does not harm to c ome more than once , but can be too much for some men ! he will let you know im sure ,if he does not want a second round !
that happens to my boyfriend alot...he will get like stomach cramps and he has to walk it off sometimes...lol