Avatar universal

My Penis looks weird and its causing problems

im 18 years or age and i feel like my penis is really weird, where the split on the bellend is its a hole instead and i dont know what it is, im afraid this will freak out my future partners as i have not been intimate with a women yet and it really is causing confidence to do so. here is a link to what it looks like >>>> http://i.imgur.com/odAIxio.jpg please help
6 Responses
139792 tn?1498585650
yes, shape appears to be abnormal. You may consult a professional and take his advice.He will know the likely response from the opposite sex to the appearance of your genital organ.
Consider that if it is okay for sexual activity, partner can forget the shape. So learn to be healthy and good in sex. There are number of website to self improve. In fact appearance of sexual organs play a litter part in sexual play.Learn from professional - how to handle this situation-and do your best to improve other aspects , sexual and non-sexual....
4851940 tn?1515694593
It certainly does not look healthy.

There appears to be a lot of dryness on the skin of the penis and your foreskin looks very tight.

Don't use soap, bath or shower gels to wash your penis.  Use non perfumed soap, soap with the same pH level as our skin, baby washes may be fine.  You can buy emollient that is used instead of soap and also moisturises the skin at the same time.  You can get this from the chemist, but your doctor can also prescribe.  If you do get a prescription, check with the chemist to see if it is cheaper to get with a prescription.

Make an appointment to see our doctor to examine you.  He will refer you to a specialist if he feels this is needed, but you can ask.  

If you experience any discomfort, itching on the skin or if there is any discomfort when you urinate, do tell the doctor.  Itchiness on the genitals can sometimes be from irritations from fabrics, latex condoms (use latex free ones) and more often than not, by fungal infections.  An antifungal cream specifically for use on the genitals would be prescribed if needed or antifungal capsules that are swallowed with water.

Make an appointment to see your doctor.
Let us know how you get on.
Best wishes.
Avatar universal
thats not the foreskin though i am circumcised, thats my pee hole  
Avatar universal
i forgot to say i am circumsized
Avatar universal
http://i.imgur.com/WJPECTO.jpg   <<<<<<<<<<<< a better picture maybe
4851940 tn?1515694593
Doesn't look good.  

How long have you had this like that?

Book an appointment to see your doctor and possible referral to a urologist.

Let us know how you get on.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.