Men's Health Community

My first ever post on any forum forgive me

I have had my fellow residents including friends and family try to help me look up on google what exactly is wrong with me which more than likely is minor so I’m not too worried. It’s more of the fact that we can’t find the answer on the internet anywhere so I found this forum and figured I’d post and maybe someone could help me. I’m sure everyone has had this so unless I can’t word it correctly I’m sure you’ll know what I’m talking about.

I’ve had these before but only one at a time and only ever on the tips of my fingers. In this case I have 3 and they are on my feet.They are these little white painful spots, when I put pressure on them they hurt much much worse. The reason they’re white I think (which is lighter than my skin color even though I’m white) is because there is no blood getting to this little painful spot. It’s not a lump and I’m sure there is some blood getting to it but much less than everywhere else. However I don’t know that’s why I’m hoping someone else does.

They came in individually over the course 24 hours. The first one on my left foot on my pinkie toe, on the left side of it not the tip of it. It hurts but it’s the least painful one. The second came in a few hours later on the bottom of the heel of my left foot. You can clearly see how the bottom