=History of the problem:
I am 25. A few years ago, I noticed that if I ejaculated, there was pain at the base of the penis and I had to grab it to let the sperm out. It was very short lived. Later it went away and would only arise some times depending on what the penis position was. Like it usually was the greatest when I ejaculated while was lying on my stomach against bed. I think it was due to some hindrance caused buy the position. I normally masturbated 3 - 4 times a week and the pain was not there always and then it almost went away.
=A few months ago:
I did not want to masturbate as it made me feel weak so I often did masturbate for a while but then left which would activate the sperm and I think it was stored inside. I did not ejaculate. It may be called "suppressing ejaculation" I know this was wrong. In this period, there was precum coming from the penis which evolves from Cowper's gland I think. During this suppression, I experienced light pains and sensations of pressure below the kidneys and the naval region (just above the pubic bone In the bladder I guess). Then I would eventually masturbate within 24 hours of this pain.
=What happened 48 hours ago:
- I had been sexually aroused at Tuesday night 9:00pm on the 29th of November but suppressed ejaculation
- At 5:00 am (when the date was 30th November) I masturbated and ejaculated as I was feeling that sensation of very light pain and pressure. I was lying in bed against my stomach. There was slight pain during ejaculation maybe due to position of the body or orientation of penis.
- At 6:00 am just after an hour, I don't why I masturbated again and this is where things went wrong. I ejaculated and the ejaculation was too painful and I had to grab my penis again from the base until all the remaining sperm was discharged. There was absolutely no blood in it nor any abnormal color. It was white. But I literally felt my insides were shrinking and being thrown out. The pain was exactly in the penis base area and extend behind a little.
- I went to bed again and there was so much pressure and stress in the Groin and Lower back. Now it was not exactly pain. But a slight sensation of it and great unease like when your muscles are tired and stretched.
- Later during that day (around at 6:00pm) I had gentle spasms in the groin which were not painful but slight sense of warmth. At 8:00 pm, I observed slight pinching pain at the back of the Groin, right next to the Anus. Urination that day was weak but not painful. There was no abnormal discharge from the penis like blood etc. But I often there was slightly increased urge to urinate. And all this time, there was slight pain the lower back too where the bones connect right above the middle section of the hips.
- At night when I was lying bed, I had change positions as there was that feeling of unease and pain in the lower back and some tension in the groin. When I was awake late the next morning (1st December) there was no pain but the same feeling of pains that mentioned earlier came back again but less intense.The day passed on with rising and falling levels of the pain and tension but this time, there was lesser stress inside the stomach and groin. I had to adjust position in bed at night by putting a small pillow under my back.
- Today (2nd December) after 48 hours of the incident, I observed pain in the lower back again when I just woke up at 6:00 am. Any thought of sexual arousal feels tingly in the groin and produces very light stress there which was not there before.
=Points to note:
- There was never any discharge of blood
- The pain is not elevated by physical actions such as coughing or laughing or breathing deep.
- The pains after the last ejaculation were and are very slight and produce an unease and physical stress, pressure which is discomforting.
- I now walk and move slow as caution.
- Scrotum size slightly increased but absolutely no pain there.
- Pressing the groin does not hurt at all.
- I do not have fever.
- I often have to sit for long periods of time in front of the computer. The posture may contribute to the pain.
- Is this a prostate related problem now? Is it inflammation of the prostate which is causing the pains in the lower back and unease in the Groin?
- Did that last masturbation cause major internal damage?
- Am I in danger?
I don't know what else to say. I have written everything in great detail to the very best of my memory and I thank you if you took the time to read it all. I am very depressed and worried and maybe I can cry because of it. It feels so bad that I have done nothing since yesterday and I am just quietly roaming around the house. Please help me :( At this time any medical professional reading this is my only hope. I thank you once again.