Pain just under tip of penis when erect and tensing...?

Hello, so im 19 and this occured about a month ago but I never went to a doctor about this since it's a difficult question.

So I was being intimate with a girl for about 1hr 30 mins and ejaculated at this point even tho it was quite a struggle (as you can see from the fact it took 1hr+ to do this). I blame this on the fact that I was quite nervous and wasn't fully enjoying the way she was rubbing my penis, as well as the fact I probably masturbate too much...

However, after that night every time my penis gets erect there is a tiny tiny discomfort under the head of the penis. But this becomes a strong pain when I am erect and tense my penis for whatever reason. The only way to avoid this is to stimulate the penis for a few minutes and the pain disappears.

This is becoming quite a big issue since it is getting in the way of my sexual activities. Currently both me and the girl referenced are on winter holiday from our education, and she is returning soon. I have been masturbating perhaps once every two days and the discomfort and tensing pain are still around. I am going to not masturbate for a week to see if this helps my situation more.

If anyone can help me diagnose what is wrong and/or what I can take/do to remove this pain indefinitely, it shall be greatly helpful.
Thank you