Men's Health Community
13.5k Members
Avatar universal

Painful lump in penis

I have a lump under my skin on the underside of my penis where the shaft and head meet. The size of the lump is between a pea and a grape. I also have a slight burning sensation when I urniate. It is painful and causes discomfort. There is no possibility of an STD. This showed up about a week ago and is not going away. I contacted the urologist but it is a couple weeks before they can get me in. In the meantime Im thinking the worst, anything can help.
1 Responses
Avatar universal
A clinical examination is very necessary for correct diagnosis and management. It could possibly be a harmless condition known as pearly penile papules which appear as tiny white bumps circling the neck or middle area of the penis.Another possibility is that it Fordyce’s spots which are small yellowish or white spots on head of penis.Burning sensation during urination could possibly indicate that it is either a boil or an infected hair follicle. In that case you will need a course of antibiotics. Get it checked by a urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Keep me posed.
Best wishes and take care!
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562368567
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.