Men's Health Community

Penile Bruising

I had some vigorous sex last night. At some point, my penis slipped out and was stubbed against my partner. It felt painful but didn't hear any pop or snap and I didn't lose my erection.

As of this morning, I have a dark purple/blue bruise that goes around my penis in a band shape, just below the head. I have almost no pain whatsoever. I can urinate normally and still get erections and have orgasms.

Should I go to the doctor about this or is it probably just a bruise that needs time to heal? Little nervous about letting it slide and having some sort of damage.

Thank you!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi please keep an eye on the bruising if it gets any worse or painful please seek Medical Advice , take care ,