Men's Health Community

Penis - burning sensation mainly after ejaculation

Hoping someone can assist me on my issue here, at its becoming a bigger concern. I am a 27 year old male.

I had unprotected sex with a female around the beginning of June and shortly after I noticed a mild burning sensation when I  ejaculated. I knew this was likely to be some kind of STD as a result, (I had been diagnosed and treated for non-specific urethritus 2 years earlier) so proceeding to get an appointment with my GP.
He prescribed a 10 day course of Doxycycline 100mg capsules which I took as prescribed. I returned to the doctors as my symptoms persisted. I gave a urine sample (which was tested for such infections) and also the penis tip swab test which all came back
I had the same problem. It turns out for me I was type 2 Diabetic, and it had something to do with that. Since I've been on medication to bring my blood sugar down its gone away immediately.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
another edit to my first post: (sorry I keep thinking of things)

not only prolonging ejaculating, but ejaculating too early.... (you start getting sick of masturbating or having sex for so long that you just wanna finish so you rush yourself, or your partner rushes you because you're taking forever.... so you try to bust really fast...)
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
i had this problem for years as well at least weekly. then about 6 months ago i started to take a vitamin d tablet once per day. since taking the vitamin d i haven't had a problem. not sure why but the vitamin d seems to have fixed the problem.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Tried it out, magic indeed
thanks for the tip I was really worried
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I am also feeling the same problem since last four years.
in my case i have never had any alcohol before making sex with my partner also, i have never been with any other partner.
what i realized in my case that the problem arises only when i think of any problem after making sex. the burning sensation aggravated if i tried to lay down as it is but i feels relax by applying ice or cold water over my p*****.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
i have currently gotten this problem too. i masterbated too many times last week and now the inside tip of my urethra is red and hurts when my pants rub on it. its been a week and it still stings although maybe slightly less.

Are there any cures? I know you say you dont have any extra ideas that werent listed but is staying away from sex and masterbation really the only thing that would help.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: how long should i expect this to last? another week? a month? a year? longer?
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
The cause is DEHYDRATION! Make sure you have drunken sufficient water before ejaculation and avoid alcohol/coffee. If it still happens, just drink a lot of water asap
Please or to view.
Hello gents thanks for the great info. I've suffered from this for a few years now, gets much worse when I drink energy drinks and fap too much (4ish times a day). I find drinking milk helps alot, probably due to pH.
Guy I get this and I've been tested for STIs like 7-8 times since it started when I was 18 or 19. Its not an STI. Good on you for being a fearmonger though.
Guy I get this and I've been tested for STIs like 7-8 times since it started when I was 18 or 19. Its not an STI. Good on you for being a fearmonger though
My friend had the same problem he wanted me to ask if  it would happen because he does crystal meth daily
It must have some kind of waste that comes out in the urine, he'll I read somwhere that users can recycle there own urine causing them to have more of the drug again.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I'm having a very similar issue,

I'm 31, It all started when I had sex with my girlefriend when whe was in period (almost one year ago). My tests cultures are always negative.

I'm having this issue for almost one year for now: I got some antibiotics from my doctor which helped, but I always get a small burnning sensation which come and go. (antibiotics helped a lot! but it did not disapeared completely)...

Now I'm changing the eurologist.
P.S

I almost had it gone and it burst again some monthes ago, I think the cause was drinking too much beer / vodka redbull.

I can tell that Ciprofloxacin antibiotics did not helped me, and Doxycycline is the one that helped.
Please or to view.
whatever you call it: If this Burning feeling occurs after you have just been with your lady and that she has got pregnant straight after: could it be possible that the baby could suffer because the sperm being contaminated could trigger of a Malformation: I'm not one of these Guys who likes to shake his Percy all that often and leave it alone for many weeks but when I do I find that my Sperm shoots out and when standing upright My sperm shoots out where it shoots about six feet away from my Body: I'm not a young man no more but my wife is only 27 and she would like to have a Baby I'd hate for us to have a Malformed Baby: And as for alcohol I drink Two to three pints every four to five months: If alcohol is the main factor for my sperm to be burning that at least I can stop the Alcohol straight away
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
A related discussion, it burns was started.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
no, i had the same problem and my kid was perfect
Please or to view.
Kidney stones you will find all the symptoms to you problem