Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.2k Members

Penis bump on metus. What can it be? Photo attached

3 months ago I had sex with a prostitute in Mexico and my condom fell off. Right away I felt a burning on the tip of my penis. Few weeks later I noticed a deep crack on the tip of my penis (not sure if it was there befor or not but I don't think it was.) next to the crack seemed to be a bump. I will post a photo of it. I went to the doctors he said it dosnt look like anothing abnormal maybe just a little redness and maybe it's a little bit of a yeast infection. He gave me a cream and some pills to help as he thought it was a yeast infection. As soon as i starting to take the pills the burning pain in my penis went away. But not the bump. He made me take all the std test and I passed all of them with no trouble. Came back to the doctor he said looked better and noticed there was a little something on my penis [the bump) skin colored so he sent me to a urologist. He looked at it and said dosnt look like anything abnormal maybe it was there befor and you didn't notice it. And maybe it was stress.... okay I'm no doctor but I don't think stress causes a bump on your penis. Please help any type of advice on what this could me. I will be checking to see f anyone comments on this. And also will be getting tested again in a few months to double check. Still feel funny feeling on my tip of my penis.
2 Responses
http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Needhelp777/media/IMG_0345_zps7cedbqbk.png.html
I don't know how to post a photo so please message me if you could help! Please I feel like dieing I don't know what to do!
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1530732573
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.