Men's Health Community
12.8k Members

Penis bump on metus. What can it be? Photo attached

3 months ago I had sex with a prostitute in Mexico and my condom fell off. Right away I felt a burning on the tip of my penis. Few weeks later I noticed a deep crack on the tip of my penis (not sure if it was there befor or not but I don't think it was.) next to the crack seemed to be a bump. I will post a photo of it. I went to the doctors he said it dosnt look like anothing abnormal maybe just a little redness and maybe it's a little bit of a yeast infection. He gave me a cream and some pills to help as he thought it was a yeast infection. As soon as i starting to take the pills the burning pain in my penis went away. But not the bump. He made me take all the std test and I passed all of them with no trouble. Came back to the doctor he said looked better and noticed there was a little something on my penis [the bump) skin colored so he sent me to a urologist. He looked at it and said dosnt look like anything abnormal maybe it was there befor and you didn't notice it. And maybe it was stress.... okay I'm no doctor but I don't think stress causes a bump on your penis. Please help any type of advice on what this could me. I will be checking to see f anyone comments on this. And also will be getting tested again in a few months to double check. Still feel funny feeling on my tip of my penis.
2 Responses
http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/Needhelp777/media/IMG_0345_zps7cedbqbk.png.html
I don't know how to post a photo so please message me if you could help! Please I feel like dieing I don't know what to do!
Have an Answer?
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1528741902
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Men's Health Community
12.8k Members
25.9k Questions
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.