Men's Health Community

Penis curving to the left like a banana

So basically from the title by penis curves like a banana to the left. Now when i'm erect it doesn't look awfully terrible but it doesn't look pleasant and i'm super embarrassed about it. I'm 18 and virgin and i do get worried and overthink things a lot which in this case is most likely. When i'm erect there is no pain in doing so nor is there any trouble getting up and masturbation is completely fine so overall it functions very well. But for as long as i can remember iv'e always had a bend and i thought it was just natural but me being me I go online and find all kinds of problems i might i have such as peyronies which is odd because it's mostly in older men.

I just feel so helpless atm because i haven't told my parents about this and I don't really want to cause I just don't feel comfortable in doing so any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi did you know 85% of men/boys has a curve and have no problems at all , how ever if you think its a problem please see your family Dr , take care