Men's Health Community

Penis head not smooth anymore

I was circumcised  when I was 10.

Since a few months I noticed that my penis head is not smooth anymore. It looks very dry however it does not itch etc. I Just find it very unsightly! The edge of the glands is not smooth either.. But the surface of the head does bother me more. When it is erect, the 'rimples' dont go away. What can I do? please help

Here is a picture: http://nl.tinypic.com/r/24vurso/9
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi your penis looks fine to me , there are no marks were you were Circumcised , you will have a dry penis all the time no hood , your surface of the head of your penis will be tender at times ,  hope this helped , from the photo as i said it looks fine not unsightly , take care
hi bob,

thankyou for answering. However can I not at least get rid of the 'cracks' a little bit? and I have heard about a laser treatment for the edge, does that sound familiar?

Sincerely yours,
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi please don't go near a laser iv'e not heard of any treatment like that at all , please consult your family Dr , Please take care ,