Men's Health Community
14k Members
Avatar universal

Penis head under foreskin eroded.

Ok so I'm a virgin to start off and I've had this for as long as I can think. The problem is located around the exit of my urethra. Right around the urethra the area is generally redder than the rest of my penis head, and around on the head near the urethra there are two circles which appear grew with small visible blood vessels, thos area is less sensitive than the rest of my penis head. The skin is an inconsistent colour and looks like the penis gland has eroded or something.
Any ideas what this is, I'm willing to provide pictures as it would significantly help diagnosis.
1 Responses
Avatar universal
The area around the opening of the urethra is called the meatus.   It sounds like you may have meatal ulceration.
Have an Answer?
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.