Men's Health Community
14k Members

Penis head under foreskin eroded.

Ok so I'm a virgin to start off and I've had this for as long as I can think. The problem is located around the exit of my urethra. Right around the urethra the area is generally redder than the rest of my penis head, and around on the head near the urethra there are two circles which appear grew with small visible blood vessels, thos area is less sensitive than the rest of my penis head. The skin is an inconsistent colour and looks like the penis gland has eroded or something.
Any ideas what this is, I'm willing to provide pictures as it would significantly help diagnosis.
The area around the opening of the urethra is called the meatus.   It sounds like you may have meatal ulceration.