Men's Health Community

Penis skin irritation, seen many health professionals, not a lot of success

So for the last 4 months I've had issues with the skin on my penis. Mainly the skin right below the head (I am circumcised). After sex it gets very swollen and raw, almost like a burn, it even stays a little moist like a burn. After a day or 2 it peels, like a burn, revealing new skin, but it stays very dry and almost flaky. So its a 4 day healing process. But it all comes back after I have sex or masturbate. I've seen 2 different clinicians and my general practitioner. Clinicians thought it could be a fungus like Thrush. So I took the cream they gave me, miconazole, and had some success, the itching and burning sensation went away. But when I had sex 7 days later, same thing. Then my main doctor told me its just a irritant issue. So my partner stopped using all soaps and body washes as did I for the most part (PS I have no known allergies and usually have no issues with my skin, ever). I let my penis heal for another week. Then we had sex, and as soon as I inserted my self I could feel the warm itching sensation coming back and when we were done, I was raw and swollen. This is clearly putting a huge damper on my sex life. Would love some insight, anything would help. Forgot to mention, my girlfriend and I have both been tested and are clean.
Hey, very similar to what I have, check out my post...it is frustrating