Men's Health Community

Penis vascular problem/loose skin on the shaft/ decreased size/girth

I'm 22 years old and I did used to masturbate heavily from 14  till 21. Possibly 4 times a day (I was addicted). I was also one of the few to masturbate prone for the longest time. I stopped when I started noticing a bunch of veins on my right side of the distal shaft started appearing (I was googling and its around the lateral and medial para-arterial vein)... almost looked like a bunch of mini varicose veins.   I also noticed that the skin of my shaft was losing its elasticity, especially on the right side. If i pull on it (flaccid or erect), it doesn't return the back to normal. The left side does.  I also used to about 5.9 in in length and 5.0 inches in girth. Now I am consistently at 5.5 inches and 4.5 inches girth. Pretty much my penis looks like a penis of an old man. I don't know what to do. I would post a picture but I don't think the site allows for that. I am also circumcised since birth. Any thoughts? Thank you.