Persistent, painful skin chafing in the "taint"

I very commonly, particularly when I exercise regularly, have very painful chaffing in the area between my testicles and anus, colloquially called the "taint". Often, the area becomes swollen and red and it makes me walk funny. I sometimes apply vasoline. Is this a problem that could be helped with hair removal?
Thanks.
Hi Cool, Yes it will help shaving the hairs off, then just add some vasoline to give that bit extra comfort, you will find a lot of athletes do the same, makes them fill more comfortable, but shave all the way through if you know what I mean.
Good Luck
I think its heat rash. I get it also, hurts to walk. I use hydrocortisone cream. Ask the pharmacist where it is and confirm. Clears it up good. I keep a tube at all times.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.