Men's Health Community

Please let me know if this results are ok ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am 37 and i have recently had a general health checkup and few results concerning me are as follows.

BIood Sugar (Random) 89.0 ms,/dl

Total Cholesterol 209.0 mg/dl

Liver Function Tests:
SGOT 23.0 IU/L
SGPT 35.0  IU/L

Please go through the result and advice me if need to  take any special care of my health.

Regards
    You can yourselves find out from the reference range values given by the lab side by sie with each reading, infact it is always better to check with the lab's reference values as these slightly vary among various labs.

Having said that, in your case, only the total cholesterol is marginally high and if you are obese, better to take less of fat and do moderate exercise daily. The two components of cholesterol viz., HDL and LDL may also be measured to find out if there is an excess in the ratio of LDL to HDL.

Finally what did your doctor say?

Solace