Poison oak!!!

What should i do? i have poison oak on my penis, its very itchy, and swollen. I went hiking and must of got the oils every where because i have some poison oak on my chin also. Anyone know a really good ointment to reduce itchyness and swelling? I kno bleach  is supposed to stop the spreading but im not using that near my genitals...
You should call the doctor. It can get miserable in those areas and you likely need something with a perscription if it is all over your genitals.
No don't use bleach! Wash head to toe with a good strong soap and hot water, and throw out any clothes/tools you were wearing when you got this. It can stay on object for a very long time.

Washing will take care of any urushiol oil left. I had poison ivy on my ****** once and it was unpleasant, but I just had to laugh every time I looked at it, because it was swelled up to like 3 times it's normal size! I should have taken pics!

Your problem will go away on its own, but see a doc if it becomes unbearable, if you have any trouble urinating or if you think it is getting infected.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.