Men's Health Community
14k Members

Poor sex life from last one year

I am 30 year old man from India. I got married 1.5years back and was having a very sound sex life and used to enjoy everything. But from last one year following happened:
1. Started getting small thin cut on frenulum during intercourse. Used to heal in 3-4days and if I went intercourse again it used to pain so started taking 10days gap between intercourse.
2. With time due to fear of pain during intercourse I started loosing erection.
3. Avoided intercourse for more longer period.
4. One fine day got small bumps all over penis head and itchy skin. Went off on their own in 2 days.
5. Meanwhile I got some researched done on internet and find out that I amy have frenulum breve and steroids can help.
6. Got somewhat relief from betamithasone but suddenly one day got severe bumps and redness on penis head.
7. Again searched and got that it can be yeast infection. Tried miconazole for 10days.
8. From last 1month nothing like infection has reoccurred.
9. But now there is severe problem that when penis is not erected i can stretch back complete foreskin but when i have a strong erection then foreskin can only go back to half.
Why this happened and how can I get rid of this. Any of above problem or treatment is linked with this??
Really very depressed as cant do a intercourse any more and we are looking forward to plan a family.

Please help.
Please see a doctor, it is not a good idea to self-diagnose on the Internet and then get so depressed over your own diagnosis that might or might not even be correct.