Rash post bout of unprotected sexual encounters

About two months ago I went through a bout of unprotected sexual encounters... I ended up having chlamydia which was treated with antibiotics.. a few weeks later I developed a rash that presented itself as dry, red, and scaly skin.. I went to a dermatologist who diagnosed it as eczema/general irritation and give me a corticosteroid cream.. I've used it for two weeks and it's less red but still there... I thought it may be herpes but it never presented itself with any itching, pain, tingling or blistering.... now it looks like small rough patches with red bumps that are slightly red.. any idea to what it could be are helpful
Herpes can mimic eczema when using corticosteroid cream, because it mitigates the regular symptoms of herpes but not the rash itself.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.