Avatar universal

STD or infection

Hi.  I’m 43.  I recently found some very small fleshy bumps on the inner part of my Foreskin.  Pretty much on the edges of the thickest skin.  I went to the doctor and he told me it was a yeast infection.  I applied the prescribed cream and it got better.  I barely notice they are there unless I stretch the skin to find them.  But they haven’t gone away.  It only burns a little if I dribble urine there or after I apply the cream.  And also only if I run it there a lot.  Up to 2 weeks ago I was having lots of sex. Primarily all with a condemn.  An online dermatologist told me it was normal.  Could this be from friction?  Why the bumps.  They are skin colored and only get reddish if do something sex related.  Now I feel like my thighs are burning and my anas is.  There are no sores.  What the heck is this.  Is this an std?  Recently as well my testicles feel sore a little and seem swollen.  I don’t know if all thats in my head or what.  I don’t have any discharge or burning when I pee. Any ideas?
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
207091 tn?1337709493
They might be oil glands - those are often only visible if you stretch the skin.

Do you think that your thighs and anus burning and your testicle symptoms could be anxiety?

Have you had a thorough exam? Since you've had "a lot of sex", it wouldn't hurt to get tested for STDs, just to rule that out, and maybe get a physical exam to make sure everything looks okay. Show the doctor these spots and see what they think.

It's really hard for anyone to diagnose STDs online - they often require lab tests or physical exams to diagnose, and that can't be done online.

Even if it's done just to ease your mind, I think it would be a good idea. Peace of mind is a great thing.
Helpful - 0
Hey Thanks!  Yes I’m in the doctors office literally right now.  He examined under a bright light and is not concerned at all about it being an std. I’m getting tested either way.  I have been under a lot of stress lately.  My wife is divorcing me.  Can that actually cause those things
Well, I don't know about stress causing them, because I don't know what the doc thinks they are.

If they are normal things like oil glands, then no - those things are there anyway, and you're just noticing them because you're worried. What did the doc say they were? Did he even see them? Did you point them out?

I think it's good that you're getting tested. You'd wonder and worry otherwise.

I'm sorry you're getting a divorce. Don't hesitate to reach out for counseling if you need it, or even if you think you don't. You're going through a rough time, and it can help.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.