Sebaceous gland?

Hello my name is Jacob I am 19 years old male, and I have a sore on the crease of my mouth I had recently tried to pop a pimple like bump with a white thing sticking out of it didn't get a very good look at it but ever since I tried to pop it, it became a sore I asked my mother and she said it was a sebaceous gland after she looked at it cause she had tried to pop one before it's been close to one week since I've done it, it hasn't gotten worse it has went down a lot I was just wondering if it actually is a sebaceous gland a reply soon would be nice
Also on another note I know this might not be the right section I just need immediate help
This is the subject of dermaologist a skin specialist. He may prescribe an ointment of clobatoslo and salicyclic acid. or other similar drugs.Dermatologist do use lessor treatment as well.  You will get right response in skin forum.

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community