Men's Health Community

Sharp pains during urination after sex

So I had rather rough sex last night, we used a new spermicidial condom (idk if this matters) but directly after sex I waited to become somehwat flacid before I went to pee and I had a sharp stabbing pain in the tip of my penis. There is no discharge or blood in my urine. It really only hurts alot when I puch out thst extra little bit then its a sharp sharp stabbing pain right on the tip of my penis. It doednt look red or swollen but it zlso hurts it I apply even the slightest bit of pressure to the under part of the head. Is there a simple solution, or should I go see my doctor.
Give this a day or two to see if it settles down. If you still have symptoms next week then have it seen to.