Men's Health Community

Slight irritation on head of Penis

On 5th Jan 2016 evening, I had a sex with a Girl (CSW). We had safe sex, I used condom. This is the first time I had sex. I am 26.

I think it was a vigorous sex, as the girl told me to slow down during the act. Girls said that I have a big penis. Right after sex, I was feeling slight irritation/discomfort on head of penis. Not sure its allergy with Condom or something else.

My symptoms:
Just slight irritation on head of penis.
I am not seeing any major redness anywhere.

The irritation/slight discomfort subsides for a day. I masterbated after a day and the irritation returns.

Not sure why it has return, is this something serious ? I am worried. Is it some kind of STD (though chances are quite low  IMO), or allergic reaction to condom chemicals, or some kind of muscles soreness. Please help.

Note- Condom I used was manufactured in dec 2014 and has expiry of 2017.