Men's Health Community

Small Bumps on Penis Head?

I noticed a small bumps on my penis head, its not itchy or painful, its just there, cant indentify this if it this a warts or hpv, std, hiv symptoms,

P.S. Im not active on sex. I also wear condoms, but when having oral, ofcourse I dont wear condoms. Please help me identify this.

https://imgur.com/a/EdKxzk9
This looks normal to me.
Normal? There are small like papules  on the penis head, i think its not PPP. Its not itchy or painful, its just there.  
Looks like a skin reaction, not an STD, change soaps? Crank it with something you haven't before? Weiners and their skin are sensitive me man unless beaten properly with hatred. You're cool. Worse comes to worse it's a mild hpv flare up. Like you don't have a cervix and a damn vaccine has ben getting offered to women for 10 years. You'll be alright me man.
The HPV vaccine is available to both men AND women.  

If you're only having oral sex, then it's not likely an STD or herpes.  It definitely is not HIV.  How long have they been present?
I don't see how a womans health is a mans responsibility. That's the liberal in me. speaking. Concern yourself with the question asker, not the dude who gets a small pimple on his nutsac for 2 days twice a year responding. with the worlds most laughable std. lolol
Sexual health is everyone's responsibility, and politics has nothing to do with that. However, political discussions aren't allowed on this site, so that's all I'll say about that.

If you are sexually active, and a responsible person, you should be taking precautions that protect both you and your partner. STDs can harm women a lot more than men. Everyone should just be decent.
I meant liberal in the term of decision making thank you very much. Good lord. Also partner is should be plural. Protect oneself is my motto. Also women themselves can be more harmful to men than an std. Yet, here we are in the present.
Its been there since a year ago? I think?  I just noticed it.  Can I have a safe sex? unprotected to my partner? Im so worried I dont want my partner to have infections/viruses.
They look like oil glands to me, but you should get it checked by your doctor to confirm.

It doesn't look like HPV at all, or herpes. To ease your mind, get your doctor to check it, but I don't see any reason for concern at all.
What specialization of doctor I need to see?  is it Derma?