Small lump under my armpit, what could it be? Anyone ever had this? Picture inside.

Hi, I have been extremely nervous about a swollen lump i found earlier today about an inch under my underarm.  I recently was bitten by a spider on my back, and it caused a bump at the spot where i was bitten and was thinking it could ultimately be a cause of swelling there in a lymph node?  I looked online and it really scared me as a lot of the suggested causes aim towards cancer.  I also talked to someone else and they said it looks kind of like a blocked sweat gland?  Im 22, in good shape, workout every day.  

It is a really small bump maybe 2-3-cm around and 2-cm out.

here is a picture http://imgur.com/ZF3pqdD ...  imgur (dot) com/ZF3pqdD
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
   Do not worry, the common cause of any lymph node swelling is due to an infection in the near by area and in this case, the spider byte should have caused it. Have you taken any treatment for the spider byte ?, the lymph swelling should subside, once the boils due to spider byte is gone.
In any case, do consult your doctor for an expert advice.

Solace