Small red bump
Hello, so, I am uncircumsized and I clean my penis well when I shower. I had sex all the way back in June of this year, three times in one night. One time with a condom and the other two without. I recieved oral sex from two other girls before that but I never even noticed anything or noticed any symptoms of std’s. I have a significant other and we haven’t had sex but she has performed oral sex a few times. Only once have I ejaculated and it was in her mouth. Just today I noticed a small red bump on the tip of my penis and it gets a little irritated when I touch it but not very much to be very painful. Right next to it are some small white bumps but those have always been there even before I had any sexual activity. I really need help, I’m stressing out, I’m extremely worried and scared. I’m only 17 and I’m scared to death of the possibility of having an std. please help I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi that was in June i would say it can't be related the red bump you have now,
and that maybe just a common spot as your in your Teen's spot's can just appear harmless one's even you know you are clean, do keep an eye on the red bump it will probably go as it came , i hope you are a bit more relaxed , take care
The covering of the head of the penis and the inside of the foreskin is mucosa, not skin.  It is generally advised to not use soap when you wash your penis because the soap washes the oils out of the mucosa.  Just use warm water on that part.